Thursday, July 9, 2009

MEPS

On Monday the 13th of July I go in for my physical for the Army National Guard, can't wait. Actually, it will probably be good for me to get a physical. Whether it is from the government or a private doc, either way I will know if there is anything wrong with me. Right now I weight about 193ish. As far as I know the max weight for my height is 189. I doubt that will deter me from eligibility, either way I have started running. Its funny how all it takes is a little run to make you realize how out of shape you are. Anyways, I am hovering around 193 so we will see what happens. I still have a few more days to run and hopefully drop at least two pounds or so. I am going to write about my experience there as much as possible and then copy over to my blog. I read some guys blog about his experience with MEPS and Basic, it was pretty neat. He wrote as often as he could and mailed the letters home and had someone copy over to his blog. I like that idea and think I will give it a try. Anyways, Monday should be tons'o'fun

1 comment:

Amy D said...

I think it's funny how you so freely talk about your weight...a girl would never ever ever do that....silly teeper...

(and funny, the verification word to post this is "skince"...made me smile, maybe I'll start calling you that)